OTHER FEATURED WORK
• Increased brand awareness through a intuitive immersive experience and capture customers at the top of the purchase funnel.
• Wall leverages several core values that have the power to create both a physical and emotional connection to the Black Label Brand.
• Created and inspired by how the designers and engineers saw the Lincoln Black Label Brand…It came from the heart.
• More powerful visual storytelling method helped to evoke emotion. Through research and data we found that consumers primarily use emotions such as personal feelings and experiences rather than information like brand attributes, features, and facts.
• Multiple analytical gathering tools installed & on-site interviews.
• Interaction times averaged 4 minutes.
• UI/UX Creative Director
• Decision mapping and wireframes development
• Lead usability testing and quality assurance process
3 weeks User Research
4 weeks UI/UX Design
7 weeks Development and testing
• Same immersive and personal experience as the 84inch touchscreen experience but at mobile device scale
• Simple and fun swipe interaction
• Swipe logic reshuffles the deck based on previous selection.
• Social sharing element that expands the reach of the experience beyond auto shows, Lincoln Experience Centers and Ride & Drive events.